Sunday, September 03, 2006

Old good times......


This picture seems like ages ago.................................. not to long ago..... ready for the week? went to eat Mexican food with a cook that is from Nepal ....^^ yeah that's how desperate we are in Hong Kong for a good Mexican cook..... any volunters???? .......... Saturday ate Dim Sum with Brian and walked in Yuen Long then went to see United 93.....what an awful movie, I will not go to the movies in a while......this weekend was all about socializing with people no wonder I am sooo tired tonite.... so today I miss those amazing tacos that sell around the corner of my house and I will give anything to anyone that will invent a "time machine" that could transport me there in seconds.......I would like to go to eat with my dad & mom.......soooo much fun!


More later.....

Faby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home