Thursday, August 17, 2006

Inside!

Somewhat feeling dissapointed, sad, lost and confused.......... today has been one of those days were my heart somehow aches, gotta learn to give up things, people and desires....
not an easy thing to do, I just know one thing today, GOD will never leave me, trick me, lie to me, missunderstanding me and stop loving me (that's a huge deal) ..... it brings relief to my heart that HE is always there to accept me, to embrace me and to love me........what an amazing thing that is...... someone told me today, I need to put my Hope in God... what a hard thing to do, when we tend to put our hope in people, situations, positions, places etc.... YES!
I'm in desperated need to really put my HOPE in God in everything that is in my life....my expectations, my logings, my desires, my hopes, my dreams,my plans, my failures, my shortfalls, MY LIFE....................
God's love is amazing yet many times soo hard to grasp..................... Need him desperately today!
Sorry if I just spealed out my guts..... just had to write it....this is the real ME...
I need a hug ^^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby!

Who made your heart ache???? do I know them?? let me know, I always have special treats for those people =)

Miss you,

Mike

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home