Tuesday, August 01, 2006

CATARSIS



What a day....I caught a cold from I don't know where.... maybe HK island so I've been in bed 'till Soyoung gave me a medicine that gave the energy to climb mount everest ^^...... I took 3 advils yesterday and felt fine 'till 10 o'clock then reality hit me....... didn't go to work stayed at home, slept and pray and cried!.....

I think I lost my patience and my ability to be nice and gentle................

Things that are in my mind today:
air, my head hurts, my phone is dead, maybe I did wrong, what happened?, I miss my mom, I wan to go to the beach, I need a hug, I want to worship, I want to be pure, I need GOD, I want to bless and love, I need patience, I want to watch ER, I like it here, I love China, I need to run, did I lost?, I don't like silence.............
What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love
Galatians 5:6
Faith is expressed in LOVE........LOVE what a hard word to explain.....
Me...

3 Comments:

Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Hey Michael, I am in the New territories....if you are here we should hang out....where are you staying? TST or HK?
Give me a call....

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I think I'm staying somewhere in HK island, but sure I'll give you a call once I get there

Looking forward to see you,

michael

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Energy to climb Mt Everest? For Faby? - It must be some good stuff. Do you have any pictures of you on the summit? SoYoung should mass produce the "medicine" and I'll market it to the U.S. pharmaceutical industry. With you as the spokeswoman, we are sure to make millions!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home