Tuesday, October 17, 2006

change..................

I think since I started blogging I have writting about "change" 3 times...... mmm today I was looking at some pictures and realized how much I have changed, God has really done much in me..........................change change change..................hard to embrace it but much necessary........
Things I have changed since I came to Asia :

My hair is finally my natural color (though who knows how long will that last)
My weight obviously has gone down ( I hope to keep dropping and never be back to where I was)
I eat fish (as before I was sooo lazy to eat and search for the meat throughout the bones)
I don't drink diet coke as a suplement of water (I think my body is happy)
I have changed my somewhat shallow thinking (my very western thinking) (hey I am still working on it ok ^^)
I want the newest technology for phones & computers (tipycal of being in Hong Kong)
I LOVE WATER
I like Asian guys (thats a huge one, since before I always like dorky looking guys)
My style has change I am more open, not so black and white, more cautious, more organized
I actually own a house so I need to have it neaty and clean (which is hard sometimes)
I dont have a car ( I am an expert in using public transportation ^^)
ohh...................................... what a change uh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home