Monday, October 23, 2006

Missing................ Searching.............Feeling....

Today As I was trying to sleep, yeah it's kinda of late and I can't sleep I have a terrible cold and this sindrome of lack of sleep is making me tired...................
This are some of the things that are in my mind today:
Somehow I miss El Paso and the easiness there, no hassel with anything yeah, EASY
Money, Money........... Yet My provider said "I will provide"
Cultures are soo different and sometimes very exhausting
Got an email that I didn't expect ^^
A beach and a nice bed sounds wonderful to me now
People, issues, insecurities, fears, yet LOVE
Past: love, a great sunset in Juarez, Sonic's..... uhhhhh
Loneliness of Latinos.... y latinas...
I have to go exercise tomorrow.............
I want to eat Mexican food: arroz con leche, calabazitas, caldo de res, tacos de pollo, sopa aguada
My fish jumped out of the tank.....go figure....soyoung said, he had some character ...hahaha
I miss Angeline.............
More to come.... Picture? does anyone remembers him???.............................. ^^

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUST COME BACK, EASY.............................................................

ME

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby,

Your mind is always busy, how do you handle all that??

miss ya,
Ale

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello méndiga prima, I have missed you this days at messenger, I´m working hard in some new projects here with Moy, ok, enough inglés
inguesú, jajaja, te mando besos méndiga!

ate, pues yo, tallillo

7:15 AM  
Blogger angeline said...

fish jump out? which fish? new one old one? kah kheng or angeline?

12:06 PM  
Blogger Chinatrek said...

Picture: Yes, I remember Kema!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home