Monday, October 09, 2006

in a terrible need............

I need a mobile phone, mine finally broke..........the shop said "your phone needs to be replaced" "Your phone is very old" ....like i don't know that..... so I am in a terrible need of a mobile phone............ Hong Kong shops tend to be more complex than what I thought I have gone to too many shops now my head is confused and I probably dream on mobile phone....
Samsung, Sony, LG, o2, etc............................................

time to go to bed now.....................

mentally tired

3 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

alamakkkkk finally the red chili pepper died. i agree. it is too old. i wish i have another phone to give you.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to your phone Faby?
Here the phone suck, otherwise I will glad to send you one =)
Alice

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much is a phone in Hong kong?

Mike

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home