Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!!

We prepared a small party ( I don't know that I can call it a party maybe just a dinner) in Mexico parties involved lots of talking, lots of eatting, lots of games, lots of laughter, lots of everything...........here we have lots of food ( as a good Mexican) and laughter.........any way I had fun.............I think all of us are tired...... I miss Mexico and to sing "O holy night" I miss Mexico and the smell of turkey and the noise of people in all the houses, and the cold of the weather and the feeling of feeling pretty because usually you wear something new and the quietness of the 1st of January since everyone is just sleeping and watching TV (at home usually football)and the unending hugs at church (you hug people you will neve hug ^^) and the craziness of the morning of New Year's eve going to the market with my mom & sisters.......this year as much as I wanted to be in Mexico for some reason I couldn't............. Yet I miss it soooo much!!

I went to bed around 3:00 AM I tried to send an email for like 1 hr, somehow I keep loosing it so finally I gave up and went to bed......... I continue to fight my Mexican genes and I went ahead and straighten my hair.... you wonder how it looks?????????

Here a picture.......... now off to sleep some more ^^


Faby

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you here to....don't miss us too much

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Hello, Happy New year Faby. Not much going on here.. lots of snow as usual....

Miss you gal,

Mike

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby no podemos ver tu cabello pon otra onde se vea pues
la raza

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home