Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New year, birthday, people, future, calls...



The new year came and today the 2nd we tried to celebrated my birthday except that everything that we tried to do today went wrong.....it started with not being able to catch the bus then we lost the second bus, we went to 2 cinemas trying to watch the movie I wanted NO TICKETS... I never had so much trouble trying to go to the movies....really!!! lunch was good went to this amazing Sushi buffet place was great! I got a new Happy Clinique perfume!!! Yeah I will be smelling good the whole 2007! You wonder why I have to celebrate my birthday today??? well tomorrow I have to work.........................sigh.................what to do!? life is like that...

My hair is pretty straight after I washed it so is all good..... ok off to sleep since tomorrow I am off to work!

Amazing to think that my mom was struggling 31 years a go for me!!! WOW................

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home