Friday, December 07, 2007

The USA!




I was brought to tears yesterday to see how much people care and love me.... I drove over the mountain and watched the sunset I forgot how beautiful this place is and how much GOD WANTS TO BLESS ME.... a hard thing to grasp and understand why God loves me and make people love me....

I am learning to slowly receive what God has for me and sometimes is hard to see that God always wants to give us the best!

Well I am in El Paso and I have to confess that I ate Taco Bell yesterday for the first time in my life.... soo against my beliefs!!! but oh well... I even drove myself there... shame on me... I will be here for 2 more days then tomorrow I'll leave for Mexico City! yeAH!!!!!

MORE LATER off to get ready!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful
GOSHHHHHHHHHHH

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahah that's because you love me!!!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you made people love you. Way to go!!!!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home