Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Indian Fellow!



So today I have a busy day....worship, meetings and long hrs working on the computer ..... it feels as if I never left ans again somehow feels a bit strange... I had the weirdest dream last nite.. I will avoid the details but it was weird not ungodly or anything just weird... so I woke up with a weird feeling....any way for some reason Hong Kong doesn't feel as hot this year to me, it might be that I am not running around like a chicken with no head.. ^^ it's a slower time than last year....... my stomach is freaking out over Chinese food and it seems is not able to maintain anything yet.... try twice to eat chinese with Godwin and both times we have to jump into a Taxi to go home, finally yesterday I ran home and left him to pay the taxi ...hehehe poor Godwin.. ^^. I talked to Godwin for over 3 hours yesterday and decided to go out for dinner since we both didn't cook.... so we went to Yuen Long and had chinese walked to Tom Lee to buy guitar strings for his guitar........ it feels good to reconnect especially with Godwin .....I forgot how fun he is....and easy... ^^ no wonder we work together well....yeah the trio......we have many memories...for those of you that wonder who is Godwin.... He is one of my good friends from India, he is awesome and extremely handsome....^^ if you don't believe you can ask any of the girls of the base they will have to agree...... Godwin is like my brother, good to me, caring and fun!!! plus he take cares of the things I can't do.....like moving my gas tank ...hehehe...... any way it's good to have him around!!.... it will be fun to have Soyoung back and laugh together with Godwin.... here a picture of the best DTS staff ever (that was last year though)....!!! Oh by the way for those of you that are wondering why I am not married to this Godwin guy??.......me and Godwin could never date is just not there ^^ that's a great thing about our friendship ^^ ....

More later.....
Faby

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i agree... godwin is the most handsomest guy at ywam hk and faby the sexiest woman. they are my best friends.

so young is back!!!! YAYYYYY

11:15 AM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Hahahaha..... You are soo funny La Gato.... Yes, we are your best friends?! hahahahaha

Come back pali pali..

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I remember Godwin...good guy.. easy going.... just got this from josh....Hong Kong oh! I miss Hong Kong...

Esther

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home