Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The SOFM Virus!!


The SOFM virus finally got me.........Thanks Frank.... ^^ hahahaha any way I am better today and ready to work tomorrow......I found out my parents are on vacation in the beautiful Golf of Mexico with their grandchildren........yeah! What a life eh??..........I think I want to do the same when I grew older...if I ever have kids of course....sounds like fun doesn't? away in the beach with the kids......it's funny to think that my parents now are alone, my sister is married and me and my youngest sister are away.........any way Hong Kong is getting hot or it might be that I am realizing that YES! it's hot once you walk outside......well not much going on here things aren't as crazy as they will be in about a month ^^ a year a go I was soooooo busy with the start of the DTS now it's a bit less crazy.....2 of my fish died..... sigh....... my landlord said that there is a warning of a # 1 thypoon.....he said it should hit by midnite.....NO!!! More rain???.. Shiroooo.....any way more later...

Me...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arriba el america!!!

Eso que??? hahaha escribe en Espanol no???
sysi

10:46 PM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Jajajaja de verdad que eso ke eh!!

Bueno good to heard from you!

Hay nos estamos vicenteando!

La diva

12:21 AM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Nope, angeline not hidding from you.... re-entry is over for me.. don't worry we'll have tons of time to play! ^^ I am here ^^ thanks for the good wish...I am still bitter at SOFM hehehehe

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home