Friday, June 23, 2006

Hong Kong & Jeju...

So I have been here for almost a week after I begun to work.... and it feels a bit better than it did last week, I must say I still miss Jeju and the people there.... ^^ funny, funny..... I miss Korean food and so is my stomach ^^........ God has been speaking to me a lot about let Him be my only refuge and my high tower.....sometimes you need to be in the tower to see everything with a dfiferent perspective, it makes a difference when you know you are in the high tower and that you are not alone and that He is always ready to help me when things don't work the way I want....once again I have to come to the point to realized "HE IS IN CONTROL" even when I am not.... I do want to live my life with nothing to PROVE, nothing to HIDE and nothing to LOSS... to deal with my PRIDE, FEAR & INSECURITIES!!!....... It's easy to judge and I need more love for others.... Here a pic of me in the Jeju magazine ^^ My heart is often thinking about Jeju... mmm ^^

More later...
Faby

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...WHAT'S GOING ON FABULOUS...??
THEY ARE KEEPING YOU BUSY BUSY..

CHRIS...

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one day you should start to blog about me since i m your favorite animal...hehehe

9:21 AM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Yeah... you are my favorite Animal and you can't live with me..soo sad!...are u crying because you are leaving Malaysia??
Here we cry for you every day!
hehehe

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home