Saturday, July 22, 2006

BEING LOVING!!!

What is to love God? How can I love God more? ...yeah people tent to give me the spiritual answer
but in reality what does that mean? Sometimes is hard to even love what I see maybe because I see
them it makes it harder to love them
As I was trying to take a nap today God reminded me that LOVE is not an easy thing and it always involves risk....to put ouselves in a vurneable position is not always the easiest nor the simpliest... To LOVE and TRUST you must be humble and sometimes expect nothing in return!!!

This pictures somehow express what it means to love someone for "Faby"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow very ver deep stuff, India, people and babies..good way to represent love Faby.
Alice

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes is not easy to love but the reward is awesome.

Thank you for sharing with us faby

we miss you,
betsy

10:24 AM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Hey...yeah kinda of funny uh? How is Ohio? here is hot and humid :(
Babies....mmmmm hard one isn't?

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........

I misssss Youuuuu

me..

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home