Thursday, July 27, 2006

Phases of Life...







So here are some pictures from 1995(DTS) on the mountains in Mexico, slept in the train station and back then I looked more like a real missionary...(don't tell Dean I said that ok ^^) my first time in China and I played the guitar and dance in fron of 600 students in a university ...scary ^^......I will post more pictures later. My day??? well eat dim sun in the morning with my friend, have 2 mtgs and then cooked delicious sparragus .....mmm.....today I miss my dad and my yougest sister ^^ it has been raining here almost all day ....typhoon is somewhere around the China sea....sometimes I dont really realized that I am very far away from my country, I usually forget that...........I need vision and pasion for what I'm doing!!!

Tomorrow day off.... kinda of..... and then the beautiful weekend ^^ More later...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where in Hong Kong are you?
I am taking a trip to Asia, maybe I could stop and see you....

Michael

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look younger now...real missionary????

hehehe...evil laugh ;-)

Me.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately your R with turtle and cockcroach is more S because you went through more of the items on my list with her and cockcroach than me.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home