Saturday, July 22, 2006

I probably should be sleeping!

The clock says 12:13 AM and I must be crazy to be writing this when I feel like I just had the longest day in my entire life: Teaching in the morning,praying for Hong Kong, Listening to Dean Sherman, talk on the phone like 15 times, explain things to people, design a small brochure, fight with my computer (after I dropped :( ....) , bothered Frank (this one brings me great pleasure ), Eat south african food, made schedules, talk to Angeline every 2 minutes ^^(I think she can't handle to be alone any more...shhtt don't tell her) , went to yuen long, try to buy shoes, drank Mango juice, try a new perfume ( On the hunt of a new fragance....so far this one call "Guess" by "Guess" smells delicious, if you really like me you know what to get me hahaha...) ,try a new shirt.....wow.... what a list uh? tomorrow I am in the kitchen forever....making cesar's salad, baked potatoes and some other gooddies.. any way this week has not been the easiest and many times I feel like I run away to somewhere where nobody knows my name "Faby"....but in the other hand I have had people that have really encouraged me....^^

Here a picture with a good friend from Korea, her name is JOY and Yes! she is a Joy to me.. ^^

Please pray for my laptop is behaving strange ....

More later.....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why aren't you sleeping when you should??....old habits?? hey when can I call? been trying but don't know when you are at home... left a message in your machine.
Let me know
brian

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orale la fabys. se te extrana por aca. cuando vienes a mexico?
julio

12:43 AM  
Blogger angeline said...

i just want someone to carry the big box filled with croissants...
PLRRRRRRRRR

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha yea I know... now I am second in your life....snif~!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home