Sunday, July 30, 2006

Animals stories....






Well in my life animals have been always involved, mostly cats.....my mom loves cats and my sister (judith) was like the mother teresa of the cats, she will pick them up from the street, bath them, feed them and even share her bed with them...... another animal that was often part of my life was cockroachs.....living in an apartment no matter how hard we try to exterminate them , they were always there.... small but powerful!!!
An animal that I was always drawn to was turtles.... I thought they were soo cute and small yet they were slow they hide very well and then later you will find them behind the sofa three times the side you bought them in the pet's store....

Well here in HK I still have these 3 animals in my life....very close to me...they are like my best friends.....

CAT.-smart, has an attitude and love to cuddles with me... She loves my hugs
COCKROACH.- Small yet powerful ....everywhere I go..he is there....
TURTLE.- Still cute and not slow anymore.... ^^ she is cute and easy to be with

Somebody said PANDAS like all this tree animals.....very true.... please don't try to figure out who the animals are: ^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...................

Me....

3 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

wow youve got pictures!!! the cat looks naughty and dangerous. why black?

8:03 AM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Because black is the color of naughtiness....hehehe .... I am black with a little of white though ^^

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are those animals?? can I guess?
Drop me a note soon

Alice

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home