Monday, September 18, 2006

1992-1994 What I remember...........

1992,
Things that I can remember:
April.- I got accepted to University of Mexico (was proud)
June.-July - Went to Florida , we drove 6,000 miles from Mexico to Miami and back, in our way to Miami we stayed in 3 hotels in our way back,mmm let's say I think we visited all the hotels that there are in Florida, Missisipy, Alabama, Lousiana and Texas. (I counted 14)
August.- To school thought was good but too much freedom........did exercise like crazy and didn't eat much
An amazing & Smart guy named "Javy" mathematics was his subject....tall and skinny (me ?couldn't take my eyes off of him ) hehehe... He was not my teacher ...
My dad's cologne " Cool water" & Jazz
We got a brand new car.......it was silver............pretty and had another one black......
I don't remember much of the rest of the year
1993
Met a bunch of YWAMers from Brazil, so far the coolest people I've ever met.....a Drama team call "Ceifa" they challenged me sooooooooooo much!
Got involved with YWAM and the base, we were obsessed I think with this "missionaries" we liked them a lot...
Did outreach somewhere in Mexico (maybe north) went to USA in our usual trip to laredo texas. We prayed for rain and it DID RAIN!
Met an interesting guy at school (tall, long hair, smell good and handsome) his name was Jorge Montes
Jorge's cologne.....Hugo Boss
I crashed..... yes I did with a car that was parked....hehehe
Enjoy American Football the best year of our team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONDORES!
1994
Went to Outreach to the coast we stayed in a cool house with a pool ^^ we used face painting in a 100 weather.....
We crashed 4 vehicles all of them belong to my friends...... ( I was not driving)
I took piano lessons ( yeah I don't remember any of it)
I learned how to drive properly ( my aunt taught me while my dad was away in New York)
My parents take off to New York & Canada
The long hair, tall ,interesting guy was sweet and really liked me so......... that went on for 9 months ( my sister liked him ^^ as )
Roses & cards........ Long walks................
Just to go to my friends house to work out .....
The worse Christmas ever.............my dad left church.............I knew what fear was
1995 was one of the hardest year yet the year that God changed my life forever!!!!!!!!!!!

More to come.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a good memory of your!

Mike

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a book in faby's life
how exciting! more more

alice

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home