Sunday, September 24, 2006

More secrets to be revealed.....

So people said to me: Faby I didn't know that about you?? hahahaha..... so here is more

1998
I leaded the first outreach outside of Mexico to Central America
1999
Was a hard year
Staffed the summer with lots of people running to the Hospital (Drving quite a lot)
For the first time I saw somebody died in a car accident
14 houses burned behind our base, 6 kids died ( all this in a period of a week)
The 99' DTS was fun, they really loved to dance so I was happy
Went to El Salvador & Guatemala for outreach
Met the cool Nicaraguan team

2000
Worked with teams
Mobile DTS and SOME, we had lectures in Texas, Lousianna, & Florida. (the most exhaustive school I ever worked with)
In the summer I went to Hong Kong to do FEET ( the hardest thing I've ever done in my life)
Met a girl name Sanna ( she was hilarious) she was from Finlad
Went to Nepal, India, China, Bangladesh learned a very complicated dance
Joined Christmas Outreach both as participant & kitchen Manager (sheed lots of tears)
Left to go back to America
Went to Walmart the firts night I got there ^^
2001
The hardest year in my YWAM Life........................

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are trouble =)

Me..

9:13 PM  
Blogger angeline said...

i want to know all your secrets kekekekekekeke

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all want to know faby's secrets, this only happens once in a life time hehehehehe

more, more
josh

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home