Wednesday, September 27, 2006

2001- 2003

2001
I came back from Asia, and literally had cultural shock without even knowing
I staffed the SOME and leaded an outreach to Nepal & India
I went through depression
The SOME drove from Texas to Chicago (I drove long hours)
I missed Asia, China, Hong Kong even Andy Liao
I became the Creative Arts Department head
There is not so much that I can't say 'bout this year since I try to deleted most of it from my mind..... 2001 will be a year that it will be always remembered yet always forgotten...

2002
Went to Puebla to do a Mobile Team, drove 24 hrs with 4 cool girls (Pily, Gwen, Polla & Melanie) Met cool people and a good friend 'till today (Hiram ^^)
Traveled with the orphanage kids in the summer to Texas & Tennesse
Stayed at Michael W Smith's House ( really!!! I even have his phone number ^^)
Met famous people in Franklin Tenesse......
Staff the SOME & DTS as the Creative Arts Director
Went to Hong Kong to join the outreach team to China
Cried in Yuen Long the first nite I got here (because I missed soo much)
Met Sanna again after 2 long years ^^
Met Anna R, Soyoung, Anna A, Thomas & Junghee
Got interested in Koreans ^^ they were funny to me and cute too ......
Saw many people come to the Lord ( once again I knew I needed to come back here)
Spent 5 hrs talking in the courtyard
My heart beat again ^^......but soo far apart
2003
After a long fast I decided to go back to Asia
After 8 years I left YWAM EL Paso-Juarez with lots of tears ( I actually didn't know I could cry that much)
Left my position, friends, family, and everything that was familiar to me...
Went to Pennsylvania to do TESOL anf gained 40 pounds in USA
Came to Hong Kong: lived in Lighthouse with a full house, did food run & cooked with Anna Ress
Found a cute little apartment (Ground floor, kitchen with a door, nice bathroom, ground floor)
Went to Lanzhou (Muslim area in china) didn't sleep for 10 days
Left to go to Europe, we flu to Oslo (Norway) then took a ferry to Denmark and drove through Germany to finish in Holland then fly to London.
Came back and be the Kitchen Manager for Christmas Outreach 2003
Met a cool team from Mexico
My first Christmas in Asia (I missed Mexico terribly and woke up Christmas morning in a empty house)
Many changes happened that year........adjusting to a new culture, people,language yet vey happy to be here.............................
more to come.....the picture??? me in the bus with brian...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep on going faby!!!!!

Miss you harto
YO

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home