Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Random pictures again............







Some random pictures.............here is me with a hat that Jonno & Ress gave me for my b-day
Next??? delicious crab & cucumber japanese salad... ...........Yes I choose to eat Japanese on my B-day....pretty bizarre.............next? a chinese lady putting an offering to a tree....................near my house..................next???? There is Sturbucks in Shenzhen mainland China and the coffee was actually not to bad............... for my belated B-day!
People were asking me how my birthday was?? I thought I posted that in the last entry however, my b-day was fine I have more belated b-day gifts I've ever had in my entire life!
Thank you all.........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hat, pretty face =)

Mike

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby welcome back, long time since you wrote. How are you?

Miss you,
Alice

11:53 PM  
Blogger angeline said...

my parents are going to your favorite place, kota kinabalu to celebrate chinese new year.
i will be buying a new dress for chinese new year for the first time in ten years.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home