Saturday, January 27, 2007

Shenzhen and it's delicacies..








So I went to Shenzhen, I must be crazy to go as tired as I was but anyway I enjoyed the trip, although "Sturbucks" made my day since I was almost falling asleep right after lunch. I ate "Sichuan" food (Which for those of you that don't know that is province in China that eats really spicy food..... so I took some pictures and here they are.... bonding with the new DTS staff... bonding time in China... hehehe...amazing to see that it took us 30 minutes and yet we were in a diffeent country where people don't line up for the bus, they push their way around you..etc...... I am soooo tired this week I climbed the Budah in Lantau Island and went to China..... I think I am out of my mind.....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Faby!!!!!!! Ahhhh I miss you!!!
Alice

10:26 AM  
Blogger angeline said...

you guys look 'scandalous'...BUT HAPPY. someone's missing. why??

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scandalous??? hahahaha Yes you know Faby is all about scandalousim..... hehehe Soyoung is missing because she took the picture? is that who you mean?

6:38 PM  
Blogger angeline said...

no, i m not talking bout so young. i see her she's there. if so young went suddenly missing, that would be REALLY SCANDOLOUS. faby is not that scandalous...yet.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunq no entiendo nada te qioooo muty hermana y no hablo ingles xq hablo como el im mexican

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macaco... YOu do speak English...

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home