Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sunny Yet Cold....





Today a sunny and cold day...that's the feeling I have today....Sunny and yet cold...
I need to figure things in my own heart that really are complicated!!!

Really.........don't ask why they just ARE.............

Plus my water heater seems to be broken....tragedy big tragedy!!!

Got some cute outfit in Mark & Spencer which should be named Mark and expensive heheh any way was cute on sale!! Not ready at all to travel ....Yeah I am going to Thailand on Saturday..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

More to come...now off to sleep!

Ohh the picture..????? my hidden desires these days....shhh don't tell anybody!

2 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

happy valentine's day faby.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahah valentines day??? not yet my dear not yet!! hehehe

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home