Saturday, July 01, 2006

My dilema...




Brandon took this weird picture of me at the MTR (subway)


SO my dilema finished with Rachel and Jeffrey..... Yeah.... I made it to the two places... hehehe .............Had a good time and enjoy the game in this place at the mid-levels... kinda of glad Germany won......... even though I screamed when Argentina scored.... Had a good time at Rachel's party playing MASH.... yeah, they figured out my life...the good thing of all is that I am going to Korea for my honeymoon and I will live in a Mansion!! .....I I laughed 'till my stomach hurt....... any way it's 3:31 AM and I need to go to sleep....

More tomorrow..... funny that I am up for a soccer game when I didn't even do that for Mexico!!

Any way....good nite or good morning to you!

Faby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who figured your life??? who is the lucky guy??? we are anxious to know!!!

Us.. la banda del norte

9:43 PM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

..hahahaha the younger Staff, it was hilarious... who is the lucky guy??... well I better not tell you since I am not soo lucky..wink!
Miss you guys!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home