Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fish?!?

Cooked for dinner some delicious soup and did exercise, yeah after I indulged myself yesterday with some of the most terrible American food.......I some what should be worry.......well this week is going nice and smooth.... I am actually sleepy and it's only 10:44.....mmmmmm I think I am tired... I am never this sleepy at this time.....do you feel like time just goes by and you don't even noticed it??? Yeah it's like I remember when I was 10 and just to have little fishies in a juice bottle in my room, now I am 30 and yet still have fishies... any way it's funny how time goes by and sometimes you don't even noticed.........

I want to walk to the beach and watch the waves crash in the deep blue ocean... missing someone I shouldn't be missing.....ahhh :(

More to come...
Faby

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Faby,
nancy's email is njliaw@gmail.com
Sounds like you're busy around there. what are you doing for a job? Take care and see ya real soon! Caryl

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindo pescadito que ...jajajaja

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home