Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My heart Jumping!!

I feel like my heart is jumping!!....... wink.....I must continue to trust God for the things that are the most hard to trust Him even when I feel like my heart jumps!

Encouragement is such a powerful thing and the power of our words is truly a weapon whether is for good or evil... I have been meditating on that..... I really want to encourage people and use my tonge to bring blessing to others!

Any way it rained most of the day here.... worked with Becca 'till late and running around the city tracking some boxes, sweatting like crazy, eatting cheap noddles with Angeline and laughing at a good email I got today.... that's how my day looked like today... tomorrow.... Crazy day with teams, Soyoung arriving, Staff dinner out and I am already tired to even think about it!!

It looks like we will be having the same political party winning over the president in Mexico......which kinda of stinks but Oh well....what to do!?

Ohh yeah the picture??? that's me when my life was not this complicated it!!! see even when I was little I opened my mouth when I dance...hehehehe

More later....

Faby

4 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

awww that was you?!?!?!?!?! OMAYZJING!!!!!!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah... OMAYZING! hahahaha Love you Gato!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're cute Faby! Looks like you broke out and are stealing the show! Hope all is well with you! Blessings! Caryl

10:36 PM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Hey Caryl... good to heard from you!
See you soon..bring lots of gifts for me.. candles, earrings, chocolate are accept it!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home