Monday, July 10, 2006

indulging!




My Niece... we look alike uh?..... me at Tuen Mun Theater presenting our Production last year, and after final play....we all look exhausted uh?.... well the day went better than what I thought but I am tired....went to eat pizza...I haven't eatting pizza in ages so broke the diet and indulge myself with "super supreme" and some chocolates I found in the officee, hehehe I should have gone for a run today but I didn't.......I am a bad girl! ^^ any way tomorrow another day not as crazy but yes full of meetings any way.....still raining in this part of the world.... I heard some areas in Korea they have been out of phones and internet...really a bummer!
Any way I am off to sleep...I have to lead worship tomorrow...

Me...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey CAryl.... She must have sent it to my old address that I lost while I was in Vietnam, I have tried to email her in her xanga but I can't email her, could you give her my email address?
See you soon!
Faby

7:28 PM  
Blogger angeline said...

haha..your blog comment section becomes your public email. and of course i will not forget you and so young ever. caryl maybe...just kidding.

8:14 PM  
Blogger labellasthoughts said...

Gato..gato....aren't you happy you had a day off??.. I am soooo good! hehehehe thanks for not forgetting me... I know I am unforgeatable!!
Ha...

La bella

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home