Sunday, July 09, 2006

A new week...



The weekend has flown by and again it's almost Monday.....sigh... sometimes I just wish the weekend could be a bit longer...hehehe.....many thing to think about.....numbers, work duties, ..........food....Arts.....Tsim Tsau Tsui....chinese food........people saying stupid things Mexico...........Jeju.....phones not workings.....scheduling... guidelines....kitchen.....I need a nap.... need to clean my room.....I need to run...... my good friend has been married for 24 hrs....... staff meeting.....Vision..... and lastly but not least Marriage and kids.... I have been pondering about this 2 topics in the back of my head... any way it was nice to only have to do lunch clean up, book reports and journal... What a life hey!?

By the way....for those of you that know of political issues...please don't believe that the guy that "won" the elections in Mexico really did "win" ...... can't believe that "The Washington post" & the "Washington times" have declared that the elections in Mexico were clean and correct... and encourage the "bad guy".. the leftist .... AMLO to keep the peace of Mexico..... WHAT?!?...... for peace they should change the immigration law and maybe their president.... they are the ones that are in "War" not us...........maybe someone needs to teach them comun sense and Mathematics..... no ofense to anyone.... but please.... give me a break..... politics??? I better not post on this issue eh!? I am not mad I am just giving my opinion....feel free to give yours!


Hopefully more later...

Me...Faby


Wonderful picture in Jeju....English Small group.. ^^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO se enoje....jajaja pero si se pasan los gueros con sus gringaderas...

La Banda del norte

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Faby, this is Caryl. Sounds like you're busier than ever. Nancy Liaw is trying to get ahold of you. she has emailed but your email in box is full. can you email her. I told her I'd tell you. Hope you have a great day! Bless you! ME!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home