Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday!




Well after a late ( I mean late) night out last nite I was hopping to at least sleep 'till 10 but NO.... didn't happen.....my landlord woke me up at 8:00 to check on my aircon...what's up with that? so my phone didn't stop ringing 'till I decided to unpluged it out ^^.......sorry.......any way after that slept a bit more........ got a picture from Meche (my good friend) she is getting married next week and everyone is going except me .........snif...snif.... any way hopefully she gets to come to my wedding....wink! ^^........ I am glad is Saturday.......tomorrow church!! This next week will be a crazy one....so keep me in your prayers! .........a cool picture from Jeju, this guys are awesome both of them are married and they are sooo funny!! they were my Lunch clean up crew....

More later...

YO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so?? faby was what your dilema??
the summer is crazy but awesome ;-)

we miss you Come back

La nina bonita

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home