Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pictures...





So the pictures????????????? Me and Anna and Caryl in the way to eat with Dean Sherman....my b-friend as he said....don't spread rumors he is a married man!! and my favorite food of all.........Korean Barbecue really I think I like that now better than my beloved chickent fried tacos.... hard to decided, well finally a bit healthier after a horrible cold that I caught in Thailand...it seems as if the enemy is trying to attack everywhere..........BIG TIME TO PRAY!!!
more to come....off to sleep....

2 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

scandalous!!!!
dean was MY bf.
yes me too here...about spiritual attacks.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My love what happened?? and about Dean let me tell you, YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED!!! hahahaha

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home